Car & Bike Insurance
If it has wheels, we probably insure it.
Start With a Free Custom Quote
What You Get
- Protected vehicle, driver, passengers, and other motorists
- Reimbursement for financial expenses related to covered loss or damages
Why You Need It
- To follow the state-law mandate on getting insurance before driving
- To secure your financial assets against unexpected events
Car & Bike Insurance
Freedom and adventure are the reasons why most people, including you, love your cars or bikes so much. Maybe you’re the rider who likes to explore the long roads with good company or you simply want to maneuver through heavy traffic. Owning either gives you the privilege to go wherever you want, whenever. But have you ever thought of the risks you or your loved ones have while hitting the road? Thinking of these makes you realize that you’re not totally free as each risk has a price to pay.
Car and bike insurance is designed to protect you and your vehicle while you’re on the road. Here are the common coverage options that you can get from this insurance:
- Liability Coverage can help you pay for someone’s injuries and property damages if ever you are held accountable for an accident. This can also help you provide a legal defense in the event you face a lawsuit.
- Collision Coverage can help pay for the repair costs of your vehicle if it’s damaged in a collision or even compensate you for its value if it is deemed a total loss. This coverage is required if your car is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive Coverage can help pay for the repair costs if your vehicle was damaged not by a collision but by other factors such as fire, wind, hail, flood, theft, and more.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage can help pay for your bodily injuries when you are involved in an accident that is caused by a driver who has no auto insurance. Meanwhile, Underinsured Motorist Coverage pays for your injuries when the driver at fault has insurance but not enough to cover all your damages. These coverages can also benefit your loved ones who are living with you. In some states, these coverages are offered in combination.
- Medical Payments Coverage can help pay for your medical expenses if they are caused by a covered accident.
- Personal Injury Protection can help pay for medical and rehabilitation expenses, as well as lost wages, regardless of who is at fault in the accident.
- Lease/Loan Gap Insurance can help you pay the difference between the actual value of your vehicle and the unpaid balance of the car loan or lease if your financed vehicle is considered to be a total loss.
- New Car Replacement is the extra coverage you need to replace your totaled new vehicle with a brand new car of the same model.
- Rental Coverage can help you pay for a rental car in the event your vehicle is damaged and ends up in a repair shop as a result of a collision or other covered peril.
- Roadside Assistance Coverage can help you get back on the road if you have unexpected car trouble, for instance, you’re stranded due to a flat tire.
With the right coverage in your car and bike insurance policy, you can confidently grab those keys and drop the gear.
Subscribe And Become The Most Elite Version of Yourself
Get the most actionable insights on how to win at life delivered to your inbox each week, absolutely free. We cover topics like mindset, leadership, fitness, relationships, business, investments, and more.
Get In Touch
Need to talk? We like to listen.